Monday, August 23, 2010

Continued journey with MS...

I just read through my posts and realized that I hadn't posted much about my experience with MS...which is one of the main reasons for this blog....

I have previously blogged about it (before I switched my blog IDs) and think it best if anyone is interested in reading about my story, etc. to check it out at http://loveoftwins143.blogspot.com/

As I continue this blog, I want anyone reading to understand this:
I am just one of 2.5 million people around the world that lives with this monster...MS...and I am sharing my opinions, thoughts and story. I have no medical background....just an interest & newly developed passion. I am blunt, honest, opinionated and sarcastic....please read with an open mind.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment