Monday, August 2, 2010

Creativity...

Why is it that creativity hits in the middle of the night?! Could it be because everything is sooo very quiet?! 
Last night I tried to go to bed...tossed & turned for a good hour and got frustrated. My mind was racing with thoughts and ideas about books I could write, paintings I could do, ways to educate others about MS and many various other things. I have had this one thought for years...creating a place called "Hope Haven" and while the purpose has changed through the years...the name hasn't. However, last night I was thinking about it being a safe place...either online or a physical location, maybe both...for people with MS & their families. I decided it would be a good idea to find out if the name had already been taken. I put it on my "to-do" list in my mind and tried to move on to some much needed sleep. No matter what I did, something was bothering me....I knew that with my short-term memory being a thing of the past that I would probably forget about it if I fell asleep. I had to get up and go to the computer and search the name. I found that there are actually a handful of websites with the "Hope Haven" name...CRAP! Now what?! I guess it will be more research...I am sure there is a way to still use the name I want...just not sure how yet. At least I was able to get to sleep after I satisfied my need to find out. Plus, it doesn't really matter right now anyway because I am in no position...financial or otherwise to start some kind of organization...no matter how much passion and creativity I have. I had to giggle at myself because I have an entrepreneurial brain, always think of good ideas for businesses or organizations, but have never had the means to make them happen. Someday.....maybe LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment